Thursday, January 10, 2013

DISCRIMINATION AGAINST THE MENTALLY ILL

I cannot bear the thought of being in a room with anther indiviual who will likely play the TV all day, have company in and out and place me in a situatin where I have no privacy.  Right now i live in a 4 bedroom home which i have to myself all day.  But what happens when I need assisted care?  My plan was a Long Term Care insurance plan which would allow me to go to assisted living in my own apartment.....not the miserable nurisng home condition I described above.  I am a quiet, single, bipolar person with not many friends.  I do not get lonely by myself.  I can enertain myelf for month.s....i am creative in numerou ways and an avid reader...listen to all kinds of music and rarely watch television.  Pus I am active on the computer, genealogy, and other things.  I need my privacy and my space or I will lost my mind.   Now I learn that the UNDERWRITERS OF AN INSURANCE COMPANY ARE GOING TO DECIDE MY FATE BASED ON A MEDICATION PRESCRIBED BY A LICENSED PSYCHIATRIST WHO HAS STATED THAT THE REASON IS AN OFF LABEL USE...............................I AM GOING TO FIGHT SOMEONE ON T HIS.  IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION, PLESE CONTACT ME.  THIS IS DISCRIMINATION TO DENY INSURANCE BSED ON A MEICATION THAT IS USED TO TREAT SCHIZOOPHRENIA.

1 comment: