Thursday, May 31, 2012

OLD FRIENDS

Can you imagine a time before the internet......how difficult it would be to scout the country looking for old friends that you worked with or went to school with??  Thanks to what some folks this is a purveyor of evil and garbage.....I have been able to locate a number of old friends, go to a school reunion, and last night, since I was visiting in Phoenix, I was able to meet a man that I dated in college, now happily married.  I met his wife and saw pics of his family and it was a warm feeling to know that his life had turned out so happily. We have been exchanging emails for a  couple of years but had not had the opportunity to meet in person.

Despite the fact that I had not seen him in  47 years, I'e have known him if he had walked down my street.  Sometimes, life is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment