Thursday, June 2, 2011

BEAUTY - A VISIT FROM MY DAUGHTER - INTROSPECTION

I had the most uplifting experience over the past five days.. My daughter came to visit me and she appears more healthy and whole than I have seen in her in over ten (10) years of misery, I wasn’t sure she would make it. But G-d has his ways. He directed her toward good people and inspiration to change her life. The daughter I spent time with was calm, self-assured, and happy. The little girl I remember from so long ago.


I love trees because of the deep roots they have. If you listen to your heart and your soul, G-d will take you to the place you belong.  and on that journey, He will touch all those who hae been involved. Life is a Miracle!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you and your daughter. G-d is good!! :)

    ReplyDelete