Wednesday, May 25, 2016

    MAKE SOMETHING,  NURTURE SOMETHING, BUT LIVE
                                    IN THE MINUTE AND ENJOY YOURSELF!
Creativity lives in a white and black bowl fired shortly aft er              receiving my kiln.  Creativity is at the heart of my soul.......................in my kitchen bay window is life itself in the form of flowering purple shamrocks, mother-in-law's tongue, and a lush prayer plant....you must care for these beauties....not just talk, but tell them stories, nurture them and water and feed them....care for them ,,,it is a good for the soul.......................Below, a treasured moment...a dance with my son......He is a creation in which I had a hand and in which I am most proud.  Not only is he responsible, intelligent, talented, handsome, humble, honest, hardworking and a man of integrity.......his life is directed by God.  He makes time for people and their needs.  He is unselfish. and last but not  leasst.......HE HAS THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR EVER1

Michael still addresses my mail to MA KETTLE.


So my point is, enjoy your life -- make the most of it...live in the minute........do not worry, God has your back.!

No comments:

Post a Comment